Monday, November 14, 2011

Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Kristen Stewart

Although the best-known role as Bella Swan in the Twilight saga, Kristen Stewart is an actress working as his early years in Los Angeles, California. His parents, John Stewart Jules Mann Stewart, as well as work in films and on television. Her mother is Australian. Family includes three children, his older brother, Cameron Stewart, and two brothers, made by Dana and Taylor.
Although the best-known role as Bella Swan in the Twilight saga, Kristen Stewart is an actress working as his early years in Los Angeles, California. His parents, John Stewart Jules Mann Stewart, as well as work in films and on television. Her mother is Australian. Family includes three children, his older brother, Cameron Stewart, and two brothers, made by Dana and Taylor.
Although the best-known role as Bella Swan in the Twilight saga, Kristen Stewart is an actress working as his early years in Los Angeles, California. His parents, John Stewart Jules Mann Stewart, as well as work in films and on television. Her mother is Australian. Family includes three children, his older brother, Cameron Stewart, and two brothers, made by Dana and Taylor.
Although the best-known role as Bella Swan in the Twilight saga, Kristen Stewart is an actress working as his early years in Los Angeles, California. His parents, John Stewart Jules Mann Stewart, as well as work in films and on television. Her mother is Australian. Family includes three children, his older brother, Cameron Stewart, and two brothers, made by Dana and Taylor.
Biography

Although the best-known role as Bella Swan in the Twilight saga, Kristen Stewart is an actress working as his early years in Los Angeles, California. His parents, John Stewart and Jules Mann-Stewart, as well as work in films and on television. Her mother is Australian. Family includes three children, his older brother, Cameron Stewart, and two brothers, made by Dana and Taylor.

After a talent scout caught his performance in a game of school quality Christmas at the age of eight years, appeared on television in a small role. His first major role came when she was cast as Sam Jennings in The Safety of Objects (2001). Soon after, she starred opposite Jodie Foster in the hit drama, Panic Room (2002) and was nominated for a Young Artist Award.

Praised for his performance Panic Room, she continued to join the cast of Cold Creek Manor (2003) as the daughter of Dennis Quaid and Sharon Stone. Although the film did well at the box office, she received another nomination for a Young Artist Award. After appearing in a handful of films and film Showtime called Speak (2004), Stewart was cast in the role of teenage singer who lives in a town of Sean Penn Into the Wild (2007), a critically acclaimed film. A third application of the Young Artist Award resulted in a victory for the role. She also appeared in Mary Stuart Masterson The Cake Eaters (2007) the same year.

Only 18, Stewart took the lead role in Twilight (2008 / I) opposite Robert Pattinson, who plays lead vampire Edward Cullen. Based on a series of the same name written by Stephenie Meyer novel, has had a huge success and the film opened to fans eager to see the Vampire Romance brought to life. Award MTV Movie Award for Best Female Performance, Stewart continued to turn as Bella suites New Moon (2009) and Eclipse (2010 / I). The final installment of the series begins filming in late 2010.

Shot at fame with the Twilight movies, Stewart has declined steadily since the focus. He also took a series of independent projects and Adventureland (2009) (filmed before Twilight series) and Welcome to the Rileys (2010). And she made the difficult task of playing rocker Joan Jett in Floria Sigismondi's The Runaways (2010) with Dakota Fanning. While most critics praised for his stirring rendition Fanning as Cherie Currie, Stewart has also received acclaim for his acting and music performances.

Stewart A major project is the next upcoming film adaptation of the classic novel by Jack Kerouac, On the Road (2012), where she will play Marylou. Shooting begins in summer 2010.

Stewart still lives in Los Angeles, California.

IMDb Mini Biography By: Anonymous

Brands

Long brown hair

A deep voice

In general, bites his lower lip

Often plays characters who are deeply concerned or who have suffered emotional trauma

Trivia

In an older brother, Cameron Stewart and his two brothers named Dana and Taylor agreed. They live with their parents in the Woodland Hills area of ​​Los Angeles. Kristen bought his own house in 2008 and divides his time between it and the residence of his parents.

His father is John Stewart, a television producer, who works in the Fox-TV. Co-production "On-Air with Ryan Seacrest" (2004). From 2010 he worked with George Lopez at "Lopez Tonight" (2009), TBS-TV.

Born in Los Angeles, California and then spent some of his early years in Colorado and Pennsylvania, and returned to Los Angeles, where she now lives with his parents.

Cabinet Support and Member of the celebrity of the National Red Cross.

Was ranked # 17 on Entertainment Weekly '30 Under 30 list actress'. (2008).

He had brown contact lenses for Twilight (2008 / I), because their eyes are green eyes, of course, Bella is supposed to be brown.

Four-time candidates, 3 years in a row (2003-2005), and 2008 Young Artist Award. He won in 2008 for her performance in the film Into The Wild.

The Movie Fanatic named hot young actress. (2008).

Three dogs: Oz, a border collie mix, Jack and Lily who are hybrids of wolves. It also has a cat named Max / Jella.

Was ranked # 9 on Moviefone 'Top 25 players under 25 "(2008).

Her mother is Australian.

Mother is Jules Mann-Stewart, the script supervisor who directs his first film K-11 (2012).

Was presented to Vegemite (an Australian spread) to her mother for Sydney-born, and the names of Noosa Heads (a city in Queensland station) as one of his favorite places on the planet. Australian heritage also inspired the name of his dog, a border collie named Oz.

Attended St. Martin of Tours in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Replaced Hayden Panettiere as Sarah Altman in Panic Room (2002) just before shooting began.

After the release of New Moon (2009), Kristen Stewart has been called for jury duty in Los Angeles and went to the jury in the case where the defendant is accused of trying sex from a secret police posing as a prostitute. If the procedure lasted three days and ended with the jury the defendant not guilty.

Very private about his personal life. In 2010, both in the current mainstream media started talking about her relationship with Twilight (2008 / I) co-star, Robert Pattinson, as a matter of fact rather than hearsay.

He was named "Stonette the Year" by High Times magazine in 2010 (for his performance in Adventureland (2009)).

Ranked # 3 in FHM Online "World's Sexiest Woman" (2010).

Ranked # 13 in FHM 2011 list of "sexiest women in the world."

Ranked # 6 in FHM's 2010 list of "sexiest woman in the world."

His favorite horror film is The Shining.

Forbes was named the fifth most famous couple paid in 2011 is engaged to Robert Pattinson.

Personal quote

About working on the film Panic Room (2002) with such big names as star Jodie Foster. "When I got" Panic Room ", I'm like, 'Oh my God, that huge, it's bigger than big" I was a little freaked out at first. "

(Some love for acting) I like it, because I love telling stories. I think of movies that have a great story. I'm not so interested in Hollywood. Work, you know. When you wake up at six in the morning every day of the week, it feels like hard work.

I do not make films for children, and I do not want to make movies for adults either.

Act is a personal thing, which is strange because at the same time, it is not. It is for the consumption of others. But in terms of creative outlets and expressing yourself, it's just the most extreme version of what I have never found. It's like driving, it is exercise. When you reach the point where you can not go and you stop and you take a deep breath, it's the same kind of clearing of the mind.

Many players think that what we are doing is very important, we would like to save human lives or something.

Everything I try to do in the press is to be honest about something that I really care about.

I have always been an aversion to looking sexy, but I grew out.

It starts from the same place where the sense of responsibility. This is a movie bigger, you must be aware that you can only control part of the film. It 'nice to have a smaller movie Because you are using with your friends and you feel so tight. This is a movie and you can do what you want and nobody will say anything. A greatest films, applies to many people. It 'a lot more to the process. But in terms of what I do in person, is the same, or are just some of the most important films, is a liar, and I can not do it.

Really, are incredibly fragmented and blunt. More generally, my thoughts tend to go a bit 'of shots that do not necessarily connect. If you hang around long enough, you can find a linear path. But it takes a second. That's why these interviews never go well for me.

Have aha moment, when it was pursuing an acting career: I "Aha" moments progressively - are like milestones, and they hit you. I think my first "Aha!" moment came when I did this (TV) movie called "Speak". I was moving in, and ended up in a reality I lose it, so I felt like I was a different person, at the end. It 'was a great moment.

You should be able to have more than one person with different people - because you have within you. It's not like fake. If everyone who knows so well, and you can always get hold of you, then you're stuck in this thing that people like you. You should be able to find themselves. Since they do not. Of course.

He wants to develop their skills as a writer: I do not want to work to write, because writing is a skill. Writing is something you can train to learn more. Know you better. And it's scary as hell. I mean, I'm definitely what I've always done. I also started taking lots of pictures, and help you in writing. Photos will help in writing. I mean, I want to do the books. I want to take pictures and write about the images. And then I have nothing to say about the complete story, because I have a picture, and I only have one word.

About Bella in New Moon: Well, she loses what basically gives his reader to do something in his whole life. She loses the man she is in love, but she also lost her life plan together, and she is so young to be forced into such a decision. It's just a glorified version of the worst range of solutions that you have ever lived. Suddenly, you question everything. Suddenly, you do not know something and you fall in the middle of a frozen ocean. Curiously, we have a character that is warm enough and bright enough to take him out of it and it's really gut-tearing. Because as perfect as Jacob is, she keeps in an ideal combustion ultimate love she has for Edward, even if it is not pleasant, it is not practical, and it is not a good idea.

This is a strange thing happens when you have a film that has some success. People are starting to offer all kinds of things, and just waiting for you to do them, because they are good for your career. It is not the unity of the project or something similar. And 'to raise your profile and all the bullshit.

I was just in Botswana in Africa. I wanted to learn something about the world. I feel really ignorant when I leave the country. I do not know many things, and I really liked. I expect that the trip is a good place to start if you want to know. Like, if you know nothing about a country to go and check. That's what I did.

About how her life has changed since Twilight: My life has not changed. Most circumstances, I find myself in are different than they were a year ago, but I have not changed ... However, a normal 18 year old daughter was going to change in a year. But it makes things much easier. I would do it for free every day [even] if nobody saw it. I can not describe how I feel good about having something that is true in your heart and soul really affect people. And it's amazing. So that's the biggest change.

If you want to keep making movies or go to college: I have absolutely no foresight. I used to think I had a lot when I was younger. I worked very hard in school to give me options and I have taken these options and literally flushed down the toilet. Voluntarily - not to make it sound totally negative. That's what I want. I want to continue doing what I do. It's funny, people ask me all the time: "What you do for fun? What do you do when you're not acting? It's a strange thing to do. It's a business, a job, just like that. All that is, is self-reflection. You can never stop worrying about people and never stopped doing, so I'm sure that seep into other areas of my life. I want to write. Do not go to school because they can not take the structure of it, but I'm not going to stop learning.

In general, I will come to sit around the table in America and look at me like "what's wrong with you?" Just because I disagree ... one is the frame that the typical young Hollywood actresses do, but they try. They're trying to be this thing. Try to remember the answers and make everyone happy. It 'so horrible and scary for me. So, when you do not have that, you get criticized for this. For the honest criticism and accusations against the nervous system. So that sort of discomfort. I do not press all day and then calls me from the public by people who are like, 'You might want to be a little' sparkle. "And I'm like," no. "People are very upset countries. It 'strange. Fans of the book in particular. I do not understand. That's fine. I believe that no matter who they are, only that it see the film.

By interviews: self-evaluation is not my strong point, and you are constantly asked to critique yourself. You have just spent three months on a set and your whole life is wrapped up in it - and it's like, I can not do "Ok, set this right now in five seconds.". I used to get so nervous that I would be a completely different person - and then they think it was me. So I tried to calm down, but no one can ever write, "Oh, she's actually just a pretty f --- in 'lambda chick who really loves what she does. "It will not happen.

About how fame has changed his life: There is nothing you can do about it, to be honest. I will not leave my hotel room - literally, I do not. I'm not talking to anyone about my personal life, and perhaps it maintains. But it is really important to own what you own and keep it for you. That said, the only way for me not to have anyone know where I went yesterday, if I did not go out at all. I'm shopping. It depends on what mood I'm in. Some nights, I think, 'You know what? I do not care. I'll do what I want to do. "Then the next day, I think," Ugh. Now everybody thinks I'm going out for attention. "And I like," No, actually, because someone else thought that I might be like a normal person. "

Speech after winning the Bafta Orange (2010): Wow. Thank you. First, I think I have to thank all the fans of Twilight and prove once again is again a faithful and attentive fans ever. Considering this is voted, they have earned so thank you. Other actors nominated, I'm so blown away that I can not even describe. They can vote for you is just overwhelming. And I would say hello to my family.

People always ask me if I'm dating Robert [Pattinson]. It is beyond annoying. What I am saying is that, why would I want everything that is private to become entertainment for other people?

My family is amazing. I was like, perfect education. It sucks for people like Lindsay [Lohan], but it's not her fault, she's so off the rails.

I am totally concerned about the kitchen. And now I am obsessed with Food Network. I love Paula Deen, and it's very funny

I have no books, so I have to buy tickets for the learning of others.

It's weird, because I am the last person in my school to be broken, but I was forced to sing a song in a school thing. I sang a song dreidel that is fun for me. I've never celebrated Hanukkah - it was not in my education, but it was one of the offers where everyone has to choose a song or participate in some way in the choir. It was not the normal dreidel song I can not really remember the words, but it was a song dreidel more serious. The top was huge, it was really an honor. And that's how I met my agent, who was among the spectators. I was eight.

No comments:

Post a Comment