Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Robert Pattinson

Robert Pattinson was born May 13, 1986 in London, England. He loves music and is an excellent musician, playing both guitar and piano.
Robert Pattinson was born May 13, 1986 in London, England. He loves music and is an excellent musician, playing both guitar and piano.

When Robert was 15, started acting in amateur plays with the Barnes Theatre Company. Then he took screen role in a ring of the Nibelungs (2004) (TV) (Kingdom of Twilight) as Giselher.

In 2003, Robert took over the role of Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005). He got his role a week later after meeting Mike Newell in late 2003.

It has since been cast as Edward Cullen is a highly anticipated movie Twilight (2008 / I). His music is also heard in the film. In addition, Robert is a graduate of the future roles as Salvador Dali Little Ashes (2008) and Art in How to Be (2008).

Mark

Messy hair

Bushy eyebrows

Trivia

Is an excellent musician and plays guitar and piano. He began taking piano lessons at the age of three years, and classical guitar at five years.

Participation Harrodian private school in London.

He has two older sisters, Lizzie and Victoria.
Robert Pattinson was born May 13, 1986 in London, England. He loves music and is an excellent musician, playing both guitar and piano.

Robert Pattinson was born May 13, 1986 in London, England. He loves music and is an excellent musician, playing both guitar and piano.

Robert Pattinson was born May 13, 1986 in London, England. He loves music and is an excellent musician, playing both guitar and piano.
Robert Pattinson was born May 13, 1986 in London, England. He loves music and is an excellent musician, playing both guitar and piano.Remains friends with Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005) co-stars, Stanislav Ianevski and Katie Leung.

Been taught how to dive for his role in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005).

Sports said the darts and pool are more your sport, and he did until he liked snowboarding and soccer for his Harry Potter audition.

Acting Inspiration: Jack Nicholson.

Was ranked # 23 on Moviefone "the 25 hottest actors under 25" (2008).

Award Chosen by the Hollywood Film Festival as the winner of the 2008 New Hollywood.

Voted best actor in 2008 Strasbourg Film Festival for her performance as "art" in the film How to Be (2008).

A sister, Lizzy, 25, had a top ten hit with the band Aurora. The other, Victoria, 27, works in advertising.

Most of his earnings in his first acting job - in support of a television film Ring of the Nibelungs (2004) (TV) - have continued to pay their own costs at the school Harrodian Barnes.

Hit 3,000 people to play Edward Cullen in Twilight (2008 / I).

Yahoo called heart palpitations movie Top 2008.

Hot actress named Rolling Stone Magazine in 2008.

Named by "Entertainment Tonight" (1981) (ET) as their best song of 2008.

Named one of the Los Angeles Times, one of the artists took place in 2008.

Named as one of Forbes Breakout Stars of the 2008th

It's small, but it would have been-memorable part in Vanity Fair (2004), was cut from the final production.

Hello Magazine Award from the man of the most attractive in 2008.

Invited an obsessive fan out for dinner when I was in a bad light.

The father is a car salesman.

Supports Arsenal Football Club

He divides his time between living in London, United Kingdom, where his family comes from, and Los Angeles, CA.

One of the sexiest men alive by People magazine in 2008.

Moviefone number 1 Hottest Young Star 25 2009.

Sarah Barry Williams wrote the song "She wants to be Mrs. Robert Pattinson."

AOL Moviefone named sexiest male star of 2009.

Named GQ (UK) Best Dressed Man of 2009. "Very elegant and exciting, the very essence of modern man." Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana, the designers.

Learned to drive a ten-hour intensive course is a set of Twilight.

Earned a place in Time magazine - the 100 most influential people in the world ("Artists" category) - with a tribute delivered by Chris Weitz. [10 May 2010]

A distant relative of Vlad Dracula Bram Stoker's Dracula was based. It is a coincidence because Rob plays Edward Cullen a vampire 100 years, more than the Twilight saga.

Very private about his personal life. In 2010, both in the current mainstream media started talking about her relationship with Twilight (2008 / I) co-star Kristen Stewart as a matter of fact rather than rumor.

Adopted a puppy in a shelter in Louisiana in 2011, where he stayed during the filming of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011) and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 (2012). He called his new friend the bear.

Reese Witherspoon's son played in a deleted scene in Vanity Fair (2004) and played his lover in Water for Elephants (2011).

Forbes was named the fifth highest paid celebrity couple in 2011 with his girlfriend Kristen Stewart.

Personal Quotes

Until I was 12 my sisters used to dress like a girl and introduce me as 'Claudia'! Twelve was a turning point, when I moved to a mixed school and then I became cool and discovered hair gel.

It's strange, somebody asked for my autograph the other day. Because I finished school and I'm not doing anything at this point, I was just a little random wandering around London and these two guys were about 30 came in and asked for an autograph. I was very proud of the time, and wanted to take pictures and stuff. And then were sort of wandering around and I kind of wander around and found about three times and each time their respect for me keeps growing and growing and growing.

They [Barnes Theatre Club] were a very good team, and for some reason when I finished the backstage thing, I decided that I should try acting. So I do not feel Guys and Dolls and got a small small part due to the Cuban dancer or something and then the next game I was part of the lead, and then I had an agent. So I have all that small club.

I try to be Jack Nicholson. I love his every mannerism. I used to try to be him, almost everything I did, I do not know why. I saw One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975), when I was about 13 years, and I dressed like him. I tried to do his accent. I did everything like him. I think that one stuck with me.

The day before [the first Harry Potter in London] I was sitting in Leicester Square, happily ignored by everyone. Then suddenly strangers are screaming your name. Unbelievable.

I went to a signing of these agreements. [In '06] It was one of the most interesting experiences I had. It was so strange that people would pay for autographs. You keep thinking you should do a little dance for them as well or something.

I play the piano all my life - since I was three or four. And the guitar - he used to play classical guitar from when I was about five to 12 years. So I do not play guitar for years. About four or five years, I went back the guitar and started playing blues and stuff. I'm not very good at the guitar, but I do. I am in a band in London as well.

My favorite teacher was probably my English teacher because she made me write rather than answer the question. I used to hand in homework with 20 pages of shit and he was still an unknown. It 'was a really amazing teacher.

I do not want to get stuck in time, the roles of the public school, or I could end up in a sort of caricature. Playing Dali has been a complete turning point for me. It 'the first part I had the thought that required very serious. I became completely obsessed with Dali during the filming, and I've read all the biographies that could become caught. He was the most bizarre, complex man, but in the end I felt I could join him. It was basically a very shy.

Has not focused on school and not much time. But I'm busy. I feel like I can not give more time to die.

Twilight (2008 / I), is a metaphor for the virtues of chastity, but had the opposite effect. I get letters that say "I'm going to kill me if you do not watch High School Musical 2 (2007) (TV) with me." It 'a little' nuts.

Everything has become more intense during six months since "Twilight" was released. It is difficult to handle what is happening to me. I have not the necessary perspective, if only to find a solution to this situation. But the celebrity, you can not fight it, is useless, can not help it. When this is not something I wanted life, or something that does not aspire to, you are free not to care. I did not sign for Disney. This is not a condition that makes me smile to the paparazzi.

Sometimes I think 'to hell with acting, and then I realized I could get to work in a shoe store. Acting is much cooler.

Please do not give me my chance all now. Do not stretch over. I do not mind waiting. To stretch in 70 years.

When I was 14, I faced a trio of rap. Hard-core for three children in private schools in the suburbs of London. And my mother, like, cramping our style, popping her head to ask: "Do you want a snack for children?

My agent used to promote himself as the man Keira Knightley. (Laughter) I thought, "Well, what about me exactly?" I pout a lot or something?

I went to one of the conventions signed in '06. It was one of the most interesting experiences I had. It was so strange that people would pay for autographs. You keep thinking you should do a little dance for them as well or something.

None of these associations came out and made a statement [criticizing Kristen] without being called by the first means of communication - that was made specifically to get hits on their websites. This whole system of Internet journalists, where no one is called to account, is almost entirely on hatred. All these people out with it because they have no accountability to anyone. All they need is to get a salacious and people click on it, because it is easy. And it's great to be part of the Twilight movie because you have to give interviews all the time so you can defend. Only in this way. Each of us stick together, too. There are so many little nerds behind their computers, not their blogs.

You know, there are so few writers. The only thing that bothers me at work in the movies is when you start a project and then, suddenly, two days before the start, there is a massive rewrite to make an R-rated movie into something that is PG-13, which is a totally different story. Once this line has been crossed, you know that you are doing one more film. You are a. .. a. .. fridge magnet. But with people like Cronenberg you know, whatever happens, there will be a movie to finish, and be strong and independent, and this is not done for any other reason is that film.

No comments:

Post a Comment